domingo, 5 de septiembre de 2010

Forgeting You but Not the Time ♥

I've been trying to tell you something but you never understand. I feel like we've been going around in circles. You look at me like I've become a stranger on the street. Where did we go wrong?~.
Don't let me go. What can I say to make you wanna stay? So what can I do? Don't leave me this way, cause it feels so wrong. I just can't say goodbye. I can't bite 
my tongue forever.
No matter what I do I can't get out of my mind. I just don't want yo waste another day I'm trying yo make things right, all those things you've said I can't erase of my mind.
I know the distance doesn't matter but I feel so far away and I can't lie. When I look into your eyes I wish that I could stay~.
Why do you tell me you care if you're not gonna stay?
Another day is going out and I'm thinking of you all the time I'd do anything just to hold you in my arms, to try to make you laught Somehow I Can't Put You In The PAST~.
This could be the one last chance to make understand but you are there and I'm here waiting. I wish I could remove from my mind all things you said. Six months away from you but I couldn't forget YOU.
Don't worry what they say about you.
Is the True?
You do what you gotta do don't worry what they say about US~.
I never thought I'd need you when I cried.
Do you see how much I need you right now?
Everything that I do reminds me of you. In you're Brown Eyes, I walk away but I couldn't Stay.
I don't want fall in pieces. I just want sit and stare at you. I don't want to talk about it. I don't want a conversation. I just want to cry in front of you 'Cause I'm in LOVE with You~.
You we're everything, that I wanted. We're ment to be, supposed to be, BUT We Lost IT~.
All the memories so close to me, Just fade away.
It's nice to know we it all, thancks for acting like You care and make me feel like I was the ONLY ONE.
There's nothin' I could say to you, nothin' I could ever do to make you see What you mean to me. All the pain, the tears I cried I know how far you'd go. This time I'll never let you go.
I will be all that you want And get myself together 'Cause you keep me from falling apart all my life I'll be with you forever to get you through the day and make everything okay.
I lose my mind.
I realy can't belive I lost my self again~.
Dreaming I was only dreaming, of another place and time.
There's nothing else I can say. I wish you never looked at me That way.
You thew Your Hands UP ♥


No hay comentarios: